MC Dungeons Weapons 1.19.3-1.15.2 – one of the biggest weapons mods. This transfers absolutely all types of weapons from Minecraft Dungeons (Official RPG/Adventure game from Mojang and Microsoft developers). Right now, more than 100 new weapons have appeared in the game, ranging from flails and katanas, ending with crossbows and bows.
As you know, as you progress through MC Dungeons, players received more and more powerful and more effective weapons than at earlier levels, so the author provided for this moment and you will need a lot of resources to craft legendary types of weapons. Each item has its own crafting recipes, and they appear in REI. Turn your ordinary survival into an epic adventure in which you have to find all the necessary ingredients to get epic types of weapons.
How to install MC Dungeons Weapons
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: chronos_sacaria, SeaOfPixels
Can I leave the source and change it to the server resource pack?