Minecraft Comes Alive 1.19.4-1.19.2 modification has all the necessary features to make your game world more interesting by changing the villagers! Now they will be able to interact both with each other and with you!
You will be able to communicate with them, give gifts, get married, and also have children who will grow up and also live like ordinary people!
- Each villager has his own unique behavior and communication style.
- Added functions of interaction with villagers. You can give gifts, ask and answer questions.
- You can build relationships, and each villager has his own personality and mood.
- Collect enough hearts to marry them.
- After getting married, you may have children with whom you will have to do household chores, such as farming, timber harvesting and much more.
- Your children will eventually grow up and live their own lives.
- All functions of marriage with other players work on a local or SMP server
- If all the villagers trust you, then you will have the status of a king.
How to install MCA Reborn
- Download and install Forge or Fabric with Architectury API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: jahx_senpoopie