MCE (Minecraft Earth) 1.18.2-1.17.40 – this will allow you to transfer a huge number of mobs from early access Minecraft Earth to Minecraft PE Bedrock. Now you will have the opportunity to create a new type of survival game world. You can do this yourself in the main menu, or use creative inventory to generate new mobs yourself.
Some of the mobs have very useful features, but it’s the same as vanilla mobs, only the appearance changes. So this is a great opportunity for your world to be populated with new varieties of mobs, and thus you will be able to transfer part of the gameplay from Minecraft Earth.
- Cluckshroom is a chicken with mushrooms on its back and head. Has a bit more movement speed and more life points
- Horned Sheep – male gender sheep. Now you can separate female and male rams
- Jumbo Rabbit is a farm version of rabbit. It is slightly larger and has an autumnal dark skin
- Moobloom is a new cow with flowers on her back. You can cut it off with scissors and it will turn into a vanilla cow
- Muddy Pig – nothing unusual, just pigs are always dirty
- Purple Cat is a slightly improved version of vanilla cat. Feed her fried fish to tame
- Wooly Cow – winter version of the cow. Now its wool has greater length
How to install Island Furniture
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)