MCE (Minecraft Earth) 1.16-1.14 – this will transfer a huge number of mobs from Minecraft Earth early access to Minecraft PE Bedrock. Create a survival world to generate it yourself or use the creative inventory. Some new mobs have some features, but this is the same as for vanilla mobs.
Now your world will be inhabited by new varieties of mobs and thus you can transfer some of the gameplay from Minecraft Earth.
- Cluckshroom is a chicken with mushrooms on its back and head. Has a bit more movement speed and more life points
- Horned Sheep – male gender sheep. Now you can separate female and male rams
- Jumbo Rabbit is a farm version of rabbit. It is slightly larger and has an autumnal dark skin
- Moobloom is a new cow with flowers on her back. You can cut it off with scissors and it will turn into a vanilla cow
- Muddy Pig – nothing unusual, just pigs are always dirty
- Purple Cat is a slightly improved version of vanilla cat. Feed her fried fish to tame
- Wooly Cow-winter version of the cow. Now its wool has greater length
How to install Island Furniture Mod
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)