Here MiniHUD 1.17.1-1.12.2 is a modification that consists of a cool set of interfaces that display the most useful information for map developers! You will be able to see the light level in numbers, clear boundaries of structures, the sphere of spawn mobs, as well as the display of chunks where slimes can be spawned.
This way you can fix all possible bugs and vanilla mechanics so that it does not affect the gameplay inside your project. Additionally, this is a highly optimized option that does not interact with other addons, so you can be sure that you will be able to use all the necessary tools.
How to install MiniHUD
- For fabric version: install Fabric Core, Fabric API and Malilib (Contained inside the archive)
- For Forge version: install Forge API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: masady