This is a small HUD modification that adds “zoom” feature for you. This is triggered when a hotkey is used (C key by default). Logical Zoom 1.17.1-1.16.5 is useful for all those who are used to using a similar function in OptiFine, which has not yet been released on minecraft 1.16.
The author does not tell us about the multiplicity of scaling, but it is equal to somewhere x4 from the usual, so it will appeal to most players with a huge range of drawing the game world. There is also another disadvantage that is associated with zoom animation, for example, it does not have the effect of smooth transition of the camera to a large scale.
How to install Logical Zoom
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: logicalgeekboy