Mystical Agradditions 1.19.3-1.12.2 is a very nice addon for the famous Mystical Agriculture modification, which will significantly expand the possibilities of the main modification, the game will be six new plants, six new essences, as well as the addon adds the long-awaited integration with the Tinkers’ Construct mod.
Additional tier 6 plants should add more interest to players who have reached tier 5 and do not know what to do next. The tier 6 is much more difficult to farm because some seeds are very difficult to get and will take a lot of time and effort. You will also not be able to use the usual boosters to collect tier 6 crops.
How to install Mystical Agradditions
- Install Mystical Agriculture
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: BlakeBr0