Here Mystical Adaptations 1.18.1-1.12.2 is a very cool addon for Mystical Agriculture, which is designed to expand the main modification with new blocks, tools, weapons, armor, various other elements and mechanics!
In total, about 40 items will be added, among which there is a full set of Insanium Armor and you can improve it to 6 tier; about 6 new types of weapons, including a two-handed double-sided axe, a powerful staff, a double-sided pickaxe, an improved scythe and other Insanium weapons; Additionally, the player will be able to use Insanium Furnace and Insanium Seed Reprocessor mechanisms that are designed to add tier 6 ingredients.
How to install Mystical Adaptations
- Download and install Forge
- Install Mystical Agriculture
- Install Mystical Agradditions
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.