Small Ships 1.20.1-1.16.5 modification fulfills the long-awaited dream of many players who like to travel through the water expanses of their minecraft! Now you will have different types of sailing boats that have greater speed, strength and, of course, capacity.
In total, it contains about 270 crafting recipes for crafting each of the parts of the ship. You can also apply different types of wooden blocks that affect the appearance of the ship. For ease of use, you can go to the achievements section and constantly move forward to understand which parts of the ship need to be crafted.
In addition, the configuration file contains more than 50 settings that allow you to add or remove the sound of the movement of ships, change the smoothness of the animation, the speed of movement, the roll of the side and many other small details that are present in the real movement of the ship on the water.
This works both in singleplayer and multiplayer.
It is worth remembering that 1.19 and 1.20.1 versions are in alpha test and you will need to create backups of your worlds.
How to install Small Ships
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: talhanation