Neat 1.19.3-1.12.2 is a small modification that will show information about the health of the mob in the form of strips with percentages and points of health. This is very convenient to see from afar how many health points a strong monster has, because this way you can very easily calculate your strength to stay alive.
For convenience, the author tried to make all HUD’s the same, but to learn more about the health of mobs, you will have to come closer to see the percentage ratio. Over time, you will remember all the vanilla indicators of points and in the future will begin to focus on the skins of mobs and their HUD.
How to install Neat
- For Forge version: install Forge API
- For Rift version: install Rift API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Vazkii