- Mix set – is sounds that are taken from different versions of Minecraft, for example from 2010 and 2013. They are a little different from the present, but you will be interested to hear the sounds of steps, the sounds of destruction of blocks, etc.
- Old Set is a set of official music developed by Mojang. It is much different from the Pocket Edition and bedrock Edition, because the authors are different.
- Old Set+ is music created by players. Also, this pack contains some new sounds to interact with items and blocks.
How To Install Mod?
- Download a mod with the extension .mcpack
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings
- In the “Global Resources” select the imported resource packages (mod)