This modification will add a real music player to Minecraft that allows you to listen the music directly in the game (the interface is opened by pressing F4). You no longer need to ALT-TAB during the game to switch the song.
Absolutely all standard music files are supported! mp3, flac, wav, ogg, m3u, pls; and network sources: HTTPs links, YouTube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Vimeo, Twitch. During survival, you will see a beautiful pop-up menu that shows the name of the current track. You can also rewind a song or skip to another one.
How to install Music Player
- Download and install Forge with U Team Core (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: HyCraftHD