The modification that’s called a HorseStatsVanilla 1.18-1.16.5 will display the characteristics of riding animals (For example horses or donkeys). In their inventory will appear detailed information about health, speed and even the height of the jump.
Additionally, the author added his own matrix system that transforms vanilla movement speed indicators into more familiar points, for example, 2.3 points of points is equal to 1 block in 1 second. This way you can find rarer breeds of horses and mules to move around with the greatest speed. You can also combine this with a Realistic Horse Genetics to diversify the genes for animals.
How to install HorseStatsVanilla
- For fabric version: install Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: TeaJ4y