With the Music Maker 1.19.2-1.16.4 you can create music directly in your favorite game! This modification will add ability to use note block, various instruments (guitar, banjo, drums, violin, flute) and other devices for creating and playing your music.
Basically, you need to find the notes of existing songs or write the notes yourself. To do this, use the note block, which is capable of storing notes. Next, add a musical instrument to note book and activate it. You can use Redstone signals to activate several of these blocks with tools inside, or activate them with a delay or one at a time. As a result, you can recreate any popular song.
How to install Music Maker
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: xerca0