Jumbo Furnace 1.20.1-1.15.2 is a very large furnace that contains a fairly large stock and is created from 27 conventional stoves! To make a huge oven yourself, you need to build a cube, the size of 3x3x3 from the furnaces!
The author also provided more features that are not available in the vanilla option, for example, it can store a large number of items. Additionally, it has an optimized algorithm for remelting resources of different types, it is enough to load different ores and it will automatically start re-processing them, but you can also configure the algorithm to create whole blocks of ore ingots.
How to install Jumbo Furnace
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.