OfflineSkins 1.19.2-1.16.5 modification allows you to enjoy the skins even if you play offline (without Internet and without Account).
To use the skins offline, you need to place it in this folder “.minecraft\cachedImages\skins”, renaming name to nickname, and by adding at the end .png (necessary_nickname.png)
Sometimes you can lose your Internet connection, but you urgently need to change the skin, for example, to shoot some video for YouTube, and this mod will perfectly cope with such inconveniences so that you can always use skin changer
How to install OfflineSkins
- Download and install Forge or Fabric with Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: LainMI