SuperOreBlock 1.20.1 – very interesting mod that will significantly save space in your home. Now you can craft super Ore blocks that consist of one stack (64 blocks) of the same blocks, which in principle will be very useful either for decoration or to facilitate the storage of these blocks.
After collecting the necessary amount of some minerals inside the superblock, you can continue to fill it with other types of ores. As a result, you will get beautiful decorative blocks that can be used as decorations for your treasury. To destroy such a superblock, you will need special super tools. Currently, the following ores are supported: coal, copper, iron, gold, lapis lazuli, redstone, emerald, diamond and netherite.
How to install SuperOreBlock
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: lupiiin_, gamegeek_saikel