On Soul Fire 1.19 is a small modification, with which the fire texture on the “Set on fire” creatures will be replaced with a blue version (if they are set on fire by the fire of souls)! At the same time, such a fire will cause as much as two units of damage instead of one!
Now each of the players will have a great opportunity to decorate the underground or Nether rooms with a thematic blue fire, which will perfectly give an additional atmosphere both outside and inside the premises. Also, in this way, you can combine a regular fire with a custom one to draw something new, etc.
How to install On Soul Fire
- Download and install Fabric with Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: MoriyaShiine