Soul Soil Farmland 1.16.5 is a very useful modification that adds special mechanics related to growing farm plants in Nether World. Now players can completely relocate to this world because they no longer need to return to the normal world for food.
To get started you will need to find soul soul blocks and process it using hoe. Then it will turn into a fertile soil. These plants adapt to the hot climate and they will no longer need water, but now they need lava as a humidifier, just plant them near the lava so that it grows. Additionally, such plants will require a light source, for example, you can put a glowing stone.
How to install Soul Soil Farmland
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.