One Chest Survival 1.20-1.19.4 is quite a skyblock-style challenge that will be built around the concept of a single infinite chest. This will be filled with new items every time you take out the old ones! Try to hold out as long as possible without falling down.
Such survival has a fast pace and the player will have to use every resource in useful mechanisms or buildings. Additionally, you can get resources from Ender World, so this skyblock will be different from the others in that you can build anything you want.
How to install One Chest Survival
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside there is a folder with the source map. Additionally, you can also find various folders that contain alternative data packs and resource packs.
- Select the latest version of the “Source” folder that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, custom data packs that are incompatible with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge, Fabric or Optifine. To fix this, install a previous build or change the version of the game.
- Move the “Source” map folder to the “Saves” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Saves” folder is created automatically after creating at least one new game world, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired game version.
- Find a new map in the list of created worlds.
- Start the game and enjoy new adventures.
Created by: Squidney Games
i got a bug on this map when i uploaded on server the bug says: Failed to load function one_chest:chests/chest_pickup (and) Failed to load function one_chest:events/undead_seige_medium
How do i drop the books on the chest I’m not getting it for some reason
why I cannot remove the chest with the book?
Excuse me, this map version is in 1.16.4, is it still Minecraft 1.19 or is this a 1.16 map instead? I cant find any other links in here so im a little worried that ive done something wrong.
Hello, just wanted to ask if there’s any fix for the ultimate chest book not working? Others have posted about it but I haven’t been seeing any replies and would appreciate an answer! Thank you for this map, it’s been really fun, and it’s actually the first map I’ve ever played beyond just vanilla minecraft! 🙂