Terrible Chest 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a modification that can add a very convenient and practical storage space for blocks, by default having as many as 27 slots and 4.3 billion units of the items for each of them! It will be possible to expand the capacity of the block with the special diamond spheres.
Additionally, there is a feature to improve tools or weapons to incredible durability. For example, you can use blocks of diamonds to add many billions of durability.
How to install Terrible Chest
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: eideehi
This mod doesn’t show up in the mods list. I have MC1.14.4, and Forge installed using the 1.14.4 link, and this mod is supposedly 1.14.4 compatible. This is my first time trying to use a mod, so perhaps I’m not doing something correctly. I clicked on the Open mods folder button and it shows the folder with this mod there. I have closed and reopened Minecraft numerous times to re-load the mods, but it still only shows two, one being Forge 28.0.45 and Minecraft 1.14.4. If anyone can shed any light on this problem for me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Try turning from a mod folder into a jar archive.