Useful Backpacks 1.20.2-1.12.2 is a fairly simple modification which adding a small, medium and large backpacks. This will allow you absolutely at any time to have on hand additional space in your inventory. And it is very useful in these realities of the game!
Large backpacks are useful when moving to a new place for survival or it will be useful if you have a lot of different mechanisms that produce a lot of resources. Small backpacks can be taken to the mines or when harvesting.
Fabric options (Simple Backpacks) have about the same capacity, but their crafting recipes are very balanced. You will need a few more rare and precious resources to get different-sized backpacks.
There are regular backpacks, Ender and Void options. Ender options can not be placed in other backpacks, as well as everything that you put in the Voide backpack will immediately be deleted after the player closes and reopens the GUI.
How to install Useful Backpacks
- For Forge version: Download and install Forge with UTeam Core API (Contained inside the archive)
- For Fabric version: install Fabric with Curios API (1.18) or Trinkets (1.17)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: HyCraftHD, kwpugh