Origins 1.17.1-1.16.5 is a great modification for survival, because before entering the world, the player will be given to choose some original bonuses, but there are also some debuffs. There are 9 types of buffs in total, but there is also an additional addon (Extra Origins and Origins Classes) that will add even more variations.
Now your survival will become more interesting and random because for example you can get bonuses that are based on the aquatic world, but on land the player will be a little slower than usual.
Each specialty has advantages and disadvantages, so it is selected individually for the style of play of each player.
- Can teleport with Ender Pearls
- Can reach futher
- Takes damage while in contact with water
- Is afraid of pumpkins.
- Has Elytra wings by nature
- Every 30 seconds, can launch themselves up into the air
- Deals double damage while in Elytra flight
- Can only weal light armor (Armor with protection values less or equal to Chainmall)
- Takes more kinetic damage (Fall damage, flying into blocks)
- Recives a stacking debuff (Slowness and weakness) when in places with a low ceiling.
- Has the ability to climb
- Hindres foes with cobweb on attack
- Has 3 less hearts of life
- Can only eat meat.
- Can breathe underwater
- Can see underwater
- Can break blocks underwater as if not in water
- Has increased swim speed
- Does not sink underwater
- Can only hold their breath for a limited time while out of water.
- Is immune to fire and lava damage
- Deals more damage while burning
- Is immune to poison and hunger status effects
- Starts the game in the Nether
- Takes damage while in contact with water.
- Has 9 additional inventory slots which don’t drop on death
- Natural protection
- Can break stone blocks without pickaxe
- Can not use shields
- Exhausts quicker.
(Can switch in and out of Phantom state)
- Can walk through solid blocks while in Phantom state
- Is invisible while in Phantom state
- Gets hungry over time while in Phantom state
- Begins to burn in daylight when not invisible
- Has 3 less hearts of life.
- Has permanent slow falling
- Is a bit quicker
- Needs to sleep at hight altitudes.
- Does not take fall damage
- Can jump higher while sprinting
- Has slight dark vision
- Scares creepers sway
- Can only mine natural stone when there are at most 2 adjacent natural stones
- Has 1 less heart of life.
How to install Origins
- Download and install Forge or Fabric with Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Apace100 and MoriyaShiine