Dragons Survival 1.18.2-1.16.5 is a modification from a popular developer that is under active development. With this option, you can transform into one of three dragons (sea, forest or cave) and start a unique survival in which you will have to go through three stages of growth!
You will also have new enemies who will be able to test your new skills and abilities! Additionally, the player will need to search for mini-bosses and explore new dungeons in search of magical ingredients that are necessary to transform into the next dragon form.
How to install Dragons Survival
- Download and install Forge with GeckoLib
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: BlackAuresArt, Alexiy_Orlov, JackRaidenPH