Wyrmroost 1.16.5-1.16.4 modification is still in the early stages of development, the purpose of which is to diversify the game a little with different types of dragons. At the moment, only four creatures and a lot of useful items have been added.
All dragons are conditional, because some of them can’t fly. All this resembles dinosaurs that- are millions of years old, but each of them has different features and very high-quality 3D models.
How to install Wyrmroost
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
- WolfShotz – Coder
- Kingdomall – Model & Texture artist
- Ukan – Model, Texture, and Sound artist
- Shannieann – Texture artist