Here Just Enough Vehicles 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a small modification that is designed to add additional support for Mrcrayfish’s Vehicle by using Just Enough Items. This will allow you to learn some crafting recipes with a simpler way, such as viewing the principles of interaction of ore, liquid and energy on the excellent graphical interfaces invented by the author.
As you know, Mrcrayfish’s Vehicle contains hundreds of recipes and in most cases new players spend a lot of time to understand how it works, but now it will be much easier, for example, you will be able to understand how to produce fuel for cars, craft spare parts, etc.
How to install Just Enough Vehicles
- Download and install Forge
- Install Mrcrayfish’s Vehicle
- Install JEI
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Ozelot5836