After installing the Ice and Fire Dragons 1.16.5-1.12.2 mod, real huge dragons will be generated in the game world. They will be divided into two types: fire and ice. Fire dragons will roam the entire inhabited world and can set fire to everything around them, while ice dragons will only live in the coldest places and can freeze their prey to death.
Many treasures and chests can be found on the site of dragon nests. You can also try to ride them using raw meat. Moving on dragons will significantly speed up your travel and make it safer because the unique magical abilities of the dragon can kill any mobs.
How to install Ice and Fire Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install LLibrary
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.