Paquito 1.16.5-1.16.4 is a cool resource pack in a rather unusual style for Minecraft! Unlike vanilla, here the textures are smeared on the block, creating a careless and rather strange look reminiscent of fabric! This is perfectly combined with shaders of different quality and the world turns into a very nice place to survive.
This will mainly appeal to fans of resource packs with a cartoon theme, and it also has a nice bonus that is associated with a higher detail of 32×32 pixels, which is twice as large as the vanilla set. The author tried to make invisible borders between the same blocks, but there is a function of random directions of textures, so it will look like a modern room wallpaper. This effect is particularly noticeable in dungeons and in places where ordinary stone or ores are used. On the surface, a slightly different drawing style is used because all this is intended for compatibility with shaders, but it is worth going to a dark place and the player will see something similar that is used in dungeons. If you want to build a modern house, it is best to use underground blocks because they have many decorative uses, for example to create a contrast between different walls, ceilings or floors, so that you can combine processed blocks with wild ones and get a room with a modern design.
Fabric-cartoon is the first texture drawing style of its kind, and you can find even more features in it if you try to test it in different building construction genres.
How to install Paquito
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!