Here Pretty Pipes 1.19.2-1.16.5 is a small technology modification that is designed to implement a transport system using pipes! The player can improve this with many different improvements – this will allow you to use it for more complex tasks.
This is mainly used as an intermediary between vanilla blocks. Mechanisms are intuitive like Redstone mechanisms. For example, if you need to automate the remelting of ore, simply connect the chests with fuel and ore and then run the pipes to the stove. From the stove, run pipes to chests that will store the melted ore.
Pipes has many options, it expands the capacity or adds a feature to connect other pipes on different parts of the highway. There are many small details that will help you optimize simple processes, for example, you can use reverse to re-melt the melted ore (Useful for other technology modifications).
How to install Pretty Pipes
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Ellpeck