Quark 1.19.2-1.12.2 is a cool modular tweak mod consisting of many changes and improvements for the vanilla mechanics of Minecraft. For example, you will get new blocks, decorations, and a set of emotion animations for the player model (you can sit on the stairs and other actions).
In addition, the author has provided features for different worlds, for example, you will notice many changes for Nether World. It will also be useful for farmers because by using the dispenser it will be able to plant seeds, as well as you are waiting for dangerous adventures in the oceans because there you will meet the guardians.
How to install Quark
- Download and install Forge with AutoRegLib (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Vazkii, mcvinnyq and wiresegal