The Reindeer 1.14 addon adds three new deer to the game, this is a normal deer, Santa Claus deer and Rodolfo deer. They are all neutral and do not attack anyone, just roam the world of Minecraft. They can all be tamed, tied to a rope, or straddled. You can find them in snow biomes.
The new creatures have a realistic 3D model and it’s a little bit to color up some biomes. If you like horses, deer have similar behavior and will be a great alternative for horses.
Reindeer Addon Features
- Does not replace vanilla mobs
- Deer do not attack anyone and are absolutely passive even to enemy mobs
- Have 10 health points
- They can be tamed
Reindeer Addon Screenshots
How to install Reindeer Addon
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)