With the Rubik’s Hotbar modification, you will be able to enter several new key combinations that will allow you to quickly switch between the slots of the player’s full inventory without opening its interface.
List of Tweaks
- Shift + mouse wheel allows you to scroll through a specific inventory column (the slot you selected)
- Alt + mouse wheel allows you to scroll through all the inventory columns
- Ctrl + mouse wheel allows you to scroll the quick access menu horizontally
How to install Rubik’s Hotbar
- Download and install Fabric
- Download the resource pack Mod Menu (Not necessary but desirable)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.