Death Counter 1.18.0-1.17.40 is a very useful and informative addon that adds a death counter to your Minecraft. It will be useful both in single player survival game and multiplayer server with your friends. If you need help, just type the command (function deathcounter help) and you will get an explanation of all the commands.
This is mainly used for mini-games or complex parkour maps. There are a lot of reviews on hardcore parkour maps, but in order not to change the number of deaths in the video editor you can use this addon to make this process automatic.
- Useful additional HUD configuration
- Suitable for both multiplayer and single player
- Good compatibility with Android, iOS and Windows devices
How to install Death Counter
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)