Slab Helper 1.17.1-1.16.4 is a small but useful modification is designed to add two tools for you: one allows the player to change the location of the half slab, and the second tool has the feature to destroy only one part of the slab, depending on which part of it the cursor is pointed at!
The author has provided several options for such tools, the more expensive the ingredients are used, the greater the impact area of the tool, for example, wooden tools can only affect 1 block, but diamond tools can cover an area with the size of 5×5 blocks. You can also use the Tab button to change the tool mode, for example to change the position of the slab (Top or bottom).
How to install Slab Helper
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.