Door(s) Coupling 1.16.5-1.16.4 mod allows the player to open neighboring doors, fence gates, or hatches when interacting with one of the elements. So now you can build beautiful double doors, vertical narrow or wide gates, or for example use this in redstone schemes applying new features of hatches.
Additionally, the author has thought out micro-experiments with the use of redstone and the player will need to send a signal to one of the sides of the hatch to make it work. You will need a redstone signal level 7 to use this feature.
How to install Door(s) Coupling
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.