Super Mario 1.16.5-1.16.4 is a great cartoon resource pack that will be a real gift for all true fans of the Mario universe! By installing this 16×16 pack, the player will be transported to the beautiful Universe of Mario and his friends. Every detail is changed here, the author tried to overlay more details from Mario in Minecraft, for example, even clouds have their own cartoon style.
The textures have slightly darkened colors but it is much lighter than in stylized dark packs. Each building block got textures from different levels from Mario, but all living creatures or even vegetation got textures of monsters and different creatures from the classic Mario game. Additionally, it contains many sounds from the game, and the author has provided that you can install 3D shaders. The 3D effect works with 20% of the blocks. Now you have a great opportunity to recreate an epic battle with the main boss and save the Princess!
How to install Super Mario
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!