The Supplementaries 1.20.1-1.19.2 is a cool modification that is designed to add a huge number of different animated and functional decorations that will perfectly fit into your vanilla style of play! These add-ons are a good way to diversify your game world!
This is an easily customizable Forge and Fabric mod, focused on adding valuable content that fills in the gaps available in vanilla. Its settings are designed to add features and complement existing content, as well as provide many new ways to improve your experience with Vanilla gameplay.
How to install Supplementaries
- Install Forge or Fabric with Moonlight Library
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: MehVahdJukaar