An interesting modification, which is designed to add new potions, enchantments, mechanics and many interesting things that can diversify the usual magic processes. The Apotheosis 1.19.4-1.12.2 is divided into special modules that are responsible for certain areas.
Now the magic in the game will get more explanations and applications. Each magic sorcery will be painted in detail and there you can find out some hidden details to find the next secret ingredients.
How to install Apotheosis
- Download and install Forge with Placebo (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Shadows_of_Fire
The listed installation method doesn’t work. Forge completely neglects the mod because it’ still in a zipped folder.