Vampirism Integrations 1.20.1-1.12.2 is a high-quality addon for Vampirism, which can add small tricks that allow you to combine together the following modifications: Comes Alive, Biomes O ‘ Plenty, Abysalcraft, Blood Magic, Evilcraft, Tinkers Construct and Toroquest.
- Now you can drain the inhabitants blood from the Comes Alive. There are also evil villagers who attack the regular villagers.
- Some villagers from the Biomes O’ Plenty and Abysalcraft will not have any damage from sunlight.
- In the Blood Magic / Evilcraft / Tinkers Construct it will be possible to convert blood into Vampirism blood by means of a special sieve.
- The guards of Toroquest will attack the vampires.
How to install Vampirism Integrations
- Download and install Forge
- Install Vampirism
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: maxanier