Modification called the Forbidden and Arcanus 1.19.4-1.12.2 is a set of various magic elements that can be useful in your game world. You can have magical accessories, items, blocks, and even weapons (Magic staffs, artifacts, magic spheres, etc.). This is a great way to customize your character and additionally get a lot of benefit from these things.
Each item will give the player new magical abilities or even control the natural elements. Now your world will be filled with new magical adventures, find unique rare ingredients and then create a very powerful weapon or armor.
How to install Forbidden and Arcanus
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: cesar_zorak, StalDev
Hello, it seems most of the mod makes sense, however, since there is no wiki, I am left confused on a few things.
1) I do not understand the workings of the 3 staff-based weapons
2) I have slain the ender dragon and played around with the Arcane Dragon Egg – And I am unsure how to get dragon scales
3) I am struggling to find where Dark Stone is generated
Besides theses 3 struggles, the textures are great, I enjoy the items that provide buffs when in the player’s inventory, and the mod feels very connected and smooth. I enjoy the resources and the ways to obtain them!
You get three dragon scales by crafting a dragon head with a mystical dagger. Lotta work there for three scales.
I love it! But, there is a little issue that I’m dealing with. I don’t know how to craft or obtain many of the things this mod has to offer so I’d really love to see a Wiki about it. Still, I love this mod 10/10