This modification will allow you to create a teams, with it you and your friends will be able to get more accurate information about their comrades in chat and in a special interface!
To use the functionality of this modification, you can use the following commands:
/team create “team name” : creates a team with the name you entered and automatically adds you to it
/team invite “emigrate” : invites a player with the nickname you entered in the command
/team accept : accepts the invitation to the team
/team list : lists all teams
/team info “team name” : lists all members of the team you entered
/team player “player name” : displays the name of the team the player is in
/team disband : disband the team you are a member of
/team remove “team name” : removes the command with the name you entered
How to install Teams
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.