Terralith 1.20-1.19.4 is a very massive data pack that is being developed by six authors as well as many players. This will add more than 80 new biomes and also improves and complements existing vanilla options. Now you can very quickly turn boring adventures and survival mode into a very exciting challenge that will surprise hardcore fans and even speedrunners.
Now you can see how chunks are generated that contain huge and deep canyons, biomes that resemble a post-apocalypse or a place where a meteorite falls, more detailed and realistic flying islands with non-standard gravity of the surrounding world, as well as something like the Mariana Trench, the bottom of which is very problematic to reach.
Additionally, the authors have done a lot of work to add more plausible places from the real world, for example, you can take a walk and try to survive near huge Alpine mountains, wide rivers on the plains, or prefer a wild but beautiful dense and impassable taiga. There are also many places for fans of science fiction and mysterious places such as Skylands, Moonlight Grove and Mirage Isles.
- World gen – the authors have added a lot of changes for both vanilla generation and custom generation. Every time a player visits new biomes, you will be surprised by some structures, for example, it can be combined with standard structures, and sometimes have a completely customized custom design.
- Structures – received more than 10 changes for each of the options. Now it will fit in even more randomly with the environment, and the chance of generation in some biomes has also been changed. For example, in some biomes, default structures have disappeared altogether, and in some they have a very beautiful appearance.
- Loot tables – in addition to the usual adventures and beautiful landscapes, it also has a very good study in the balance of resource extraction in structures. Now the player will be able to plan routes competently and will also understand what resources can be obtained in a certain biome.
How to install Terralith Data Pack
Installation for Single Player
Here the developers have provided that the data packs can be set either in a new or in an already created world:
Method 1: Installation when Creating a New World
- Launch Minecraft
- Create a new world and click on the “Data Packs” button
- Drag the data pack into the Minecraft window. It must be a zip file or folder
- Click “Yes” on the confirmation screen
- Move the data pack to the right side of the screen by clicking the triangle on its icon
- Click “Done” and continue creating your world, and then click “Create a New World”
- If the data pack has the correct format, it will be included in the world
- The operability can be checked while enabling the cheats function, for example by entering “/datapack list enabled” and find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name].
Method 2: Installation in the Existing World
- Launch Minecraft
- Select the world for which you want to install the data pack, click “Edit”, and then “Open the World folder”
- Open a folder named “datapacks” and place the downloaded data pack here. It must be a zip file or folder
- Type “/reload” (if you have enabled cheats) or press “F3 +T” keys if you are in the world during installation
- The operability can be checked while enabling the cheats function, for example by entering “/datapack list enabled” and find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name]
- If that doesn’t work, just restart Minecraft.
Installation for Multiplayer
- Download the data pack. It must be a zip file or folder
- Open the folder of your server, then open the folder of the game world in which you want to install the data pack (the name of the default folder: world)
- Place the data pack in a folder named “datapacks”
- If the server was started during installation, enter “/reload” from the console as a level 3 operator
- If the data pack has the correct format, it will be enabled on the server. You can check by typing “/datapack list enabled” using the console and as a level 3 operator find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name].
Datapack created by Starmute Official Site
Support my development, and get some recognition for it!