The Betweenlands 1.12.2 mod adds to the game a new “Betweenlands” dimension – dark, mystical swamp, teeming with hostile creatures. The mod is still in development stage so you may encounter various errors. However, it is a very beautiful place that contains many structures from other popular games. There you will find a lot of new things for yourself and you can try to survive there.
How to create a portal
- In order to create the portal you need to obtain 4 pieces of talisman, killing the dark druids
- Then put the pieces on the altar of the dark druids you will get staff
- Find a large free space and plant a seedling
- Pick up a stick and right click the mouse on the sapling.
How to install The Betweenlands
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.