The Spice of Life 1.16.4-1.12.2 is a very realistic modification will complicate your survival, because you will have to monitor the daily diet of your player, every time to cook different food and in any case do not eat dangerous and poisonous food. If you do everything correctly, your player will get a maximum of 20 health points.
This is very realistic because if you eat the same product, over time it will restore smaller units of satiety and may even throw up. There is also a small configuration system that will slightly change the vanilla saturation parameters for some food products, for example, meat will give the highest amount of saturation, but this should be combined with berries.
How to install The Spice of Life
- Download and install Forge with AppleCore
- For 1.16.4: install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.