Tough As Nails 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a good mod created to make it harder to survive in the game world by adding additional health indicators to the player. Now you will have less health points, you will have to monitor your thirst level and body temperature.
The game will also have seasons, which will make it more difficult to find useful materials under a thick layer of snow on the surface of biomes. This is very realistic, and also perfectly dilutes the static gameplay in biomes. Wherever the player is, he will always have to adapt to the dynamic changes in the gameplay, or simply do not stop and move to warmer places.
How to install Tough As Nails
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: TheAdubbz