Simple Grinder 1.19.4-1.12.2 mod adds just one new block that can replace several conventional processor devices at once. It can be used to grind various materials, turning items into dust that can be melted in the air, and products into puree (Liquid food that takes up less space in the inventory).
This is a very useful and versatile tool that will come in handy to optimize a large number of processes in your survival. Now the player can get useful things by recycling simple items.
How to install Simple Grinder
- Download and install Forge
- For 1.9.4 and above: install JEI
- For 1.7.10: install Not Enough Items
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Rumaruka