Yanny’s Stone Age 1.16.5-1.14.4 – this modification can return your game to the real stone age! This will not only add a few new blocks, items and mobs, but will also introduce quite hardcore mechanics, among which: the torch will need to be lit from the fire, wooden tools will not be available for crafting (they will be replaced by bone), and bread will need to be baked in the oven.
As you know, most survival games use very realistic gameplay mechanics, so this option will allow the player to add more interesting tweaks that were not previously available. Now your survival will become more difficult, but at times more interesting and random.
How to install Yanny’s Stone Age
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.