The purpose of this modification is to revive the swamp biome! After installing the Traitor’s Better Swamplands 1.15.2-1.12.2, these biomes will be populated with new, harmless and hostile creatures. Here you can find frogs, flies and dragonflies, hungry alligators and a terrible walking head that resembles a rotten pumpkin.
As you know, swamp biome is not very popular among players, so this is one way to quickly and quality complement it with new content. Try to survive here because in addition to the usual monsters in the swamps there will be new dangers and challenges.
How to install Traitor’s Better Swamplands
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.