The Vanilla Plus: Powder Power 1.19.3-1.12.2 mod introduces new ore alloys that you can get from existing ores! To do this, you just need a special hammer that will turn the ore into dust, and then the powders can be mixed into the desired alloy.
This alloy makes a very powerful weapon, armor, and amulets with potion effects. In total, 3 new types of ores will be added (Trillium, Gemium and Redium) that are 25%, 50% and 70% stronger than diamond. You can also combine these new ores with each other to get even more new tools.
How to install Vanilla Plus: Powder Power
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: kwpugh