Vanilla Boom 1.16.5-1.12.2 modification was created specifically to expand the vanilla features of minecraft, for example, it adds several new mobs and a large number of items with a vanilla style. This includes tools, functional items, and even various decorative blocks.
Now the player can use new types of bricks made from Cobblestone, Mossy Cobblestone, Terracotta, Magma Block, Snow Block, Obsidian and others; new Polished Blocks from Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, End Stone and Netherrack; an Expanded list of Pillars blocks from Granite, Diorite, Andesite, Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, End Stone, Obsidian and netherrack; more extended storage capacity from charcoal, Sugar, Sugar cane, Gunpowder, blaze powder, magma cream, prismarine crystal, with bone and all available Dies; Added new Fine Gravel and Gravel Stone blocks and many other features.
How to install Minecraft Boom
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: phrille