The Cyclic 1.16.5-1.12.2 modification adds a lot of blocks and items which can be useful to you in the game. Here you will find tiles with effects (attracting objects, tile-trampoline & tile conveyor), fishing nets, the new dynamite, new types of potions, carrots for improving horses, blocks for automating mining or harvesting and many more.
This huge set of new tools will turn your usual and boring survival into an interesting game. Use a new multi-functional magic weapon with useful features, construct some mechanisms to collect resources faster, or put on new sets of armor to be almost invulnerable.
How to install Cyclic
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Lothrazar